Free shipping for orders over 50€ within Germany
- Unique: Is that cork? Yes! Our Frainetto are a very special accessory and an absolute eye-catcher! Also great, suitable as an innovative gift.
- Clean design: The cufflinks can be easily combined to any style.
- Convenient mechanism: Due to the light twist mechanism the cufflinks can be put on easily and are safe to wear.
- Universally combinable: Whether plain, squared or multicolored, the cork cufflinks always fit and can be combined wildly.
- High quality: Thanks to its excellent workmanship, the Frainetto cufflinks will become your loyal companions.
- Sustainable & fair: Cork is a renewable and environmentally friendly raw material. Thanks to the regional production in Portugal, only short distances are taken and the environment is protected. Decades of experience on site ensure the best quality.
- Minimalist: Due to the simple appearance and the pure form, the appearance is very discreet and fits in everywhere.
- Long-lasting: Sustainable and long-lasting are firmly linked with us! Due to the high quality workmanship and qualified production the Frainetto cork cufflinks are your loyal companions for festive occasions or formal appointments.
Size: 10 x 10 mm
Made in Portugal
Product photos are illustrative. The cork we work with is natural and its structure specific. Each accessory can differ in appearance and texture. Each one is unique.
BAGS & ACCESSORIES MADE IN GERMANY
Every single product we made is hand made in Saxonia, Germany. Our factories are specialized in high quality sustainable bags and accessories.
We are in constant dialogue with our productions and process new findings and developments directly on site.
Six products in our portfolio are exceptional. They are produced directly at our cork producer in Portugal: Wallet Petrea & Phellas, Belt Shuma, Cufflinks Frainetto & Glasses Case Macro.
INTERIOR MADE IN PORTUGAL
Due to the traditional cork harvest in Portugal, we rely on decades of experience of cork farmers in the production of the interior. The transport routes are also kept extremely short due to on-site processing, which additionally protects the environment.
- wipe cork with a wet towel
- in case of pilling shave felt with a lint razor
- washable in a washing bag at 30 degrees
exeption: Pontica backpack
- not suitable for washing machines, because impregnated
- inner felt compartment is removable and washable in a washing bag at 30 degrees
See our detailed care instructions for more information.
Delivery is FREE for all orders over 50€ in Germany.
Otherwise in Europe, delivery is 7,95€ for EU (free over 100€) and 9,95€ for non EU countries (free over 150€).
Once your product has been shipped, it usually takes 1 to 2 business days in Germany, 2 to 7 in Europe. If you have not received your products, feel free to contact us using our contact page.
You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not worn, washed or damaged.